Niyo Scientific Communications provides scientific
biological, agricultural, and medical writing, editing, and report
production services. Dr. Niyo’s broad educational background and
professional experience in many scientific disciplines and in publishing
ensure accurate and quality products for clients.
- Substantive editing and writing in any biological and medical field
- Copyediting and proofreading
- Scientific task force meeting planning and management
- Scientific report production from inception to publication,
including graphics and cover art
- Peer review management
- Scientific meeting summaries
- Scientific reports for corporations, governmental agencies,
- Manuscripts for submission to scientific publications
Samples (above) of scientific task force reports
published by the Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST)
for which I was responsible as Managing Scientific Editor from
1/1988–12/2000 and freelance editor until 2003.
Samples of Iowa Bird Life, journal of the Iowa
Ornithologists' Union, for which I was editor from 2000–2009.